Responsible for 2nd level support.
You will be required to work under minimal supervision, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Handle incoming incidents from ITDE L1
- Manage all issues in the Service Management System
- Perform 1st level troubleshooting on desktop, basic systems and network issues
- Ensure requests and issues are addressed according to the Service Level Agreement
- Provide timely status updates in accordance to the Service Level Agreement
- Ensure daily tasks are executed in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures
- Support end users on the usage of Microsoft Office application
To qualify you have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Service Desk Engineer support
- Fluency in English and Japanese (Read/Write )as this role requires liaising with clients in Japan
- Willing to work on 12 hours shift
Kindly update your profile in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org